We're a Community of Practice at the UW-Madison. We're dedicated to helping each other and anyone interested in learning about Agile. We're using it in order to improve how we do our jobs. Come and join us!
Manifesto for Agile Development
We are uncovering better ways of developing
software by doing it and helping others do it.
Through this work we have come to value:
- Individuals and interactions over processes and tools
- Working software over comprehensive documentation
- Customer collaboration over contract negotiation
- Responding to change over following a plan
That is, while there is value in the items on
the right, we value the items on the left more.
Recorded Events/Additional Info Available
January 2022 – Agile CoP – Lunch & Learn – Project Roundup
November 2021 – Agile CoP/DataWonks CoP Discuss & Learn – Design Sprint
– Also available to members via the CoP’s Microsoft Teams channel; contact email@example.com if you still don’t have access
June 2021 Agile Lunch & Learn: The Agile Coach
March 2021 Agile Lunch & Learn: Agile – Where to Start and Why
April 2019 Lunch & Learn: Rubber Meets Road
February 2019 Agile Community of Practice Lunch & Learn – Technical Debt
August 2018 Lunch & Learn: IT Infrastructure and Kanban
Keep informed of the Agile Community of Practice
Join the UW-Madison Agile Community of Practice mail list for updates on progress and outcomes. Click the link to send a blank email, then reply to the confirmation email that you receive from Google Groups or click the “Join This Group” button in that email and follow the process.